Monday, August 30, 2010

Blaze thru...


hi! im Bi'za r Designer Student Urban Alternative Model "High Fashion Hipster"Vampiress Fashion Blogger with a fierce high mode alter ego that show her face from time to time and im addicted to FASHION! Straight out of MEMPHIS TN, ironic huh...guess u wonderin what a chiq from Memphis know bout fashion....lol...u have NO IDEA!
“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.” -Coco Chanel

the epitomy of fashion... i pride myself on being bi'zar... its not something that i try to be... just comes naturally... may be from the ambition I have.... it tends to spark my creativity..when i was younger i wondered why i was so different and why what was beautiful in the average persons eyes was complete garbage to me... i tend to find the art in everything.. and clothing, shoes, accessories, or anything that has to do with fashion is my art of choice.. being fly... just a trend.. but being fierce edgy and bizarre .. its in my blood...






“I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand and sixteen -Imelda Marcos
Shoe fetish, not even the words! my infactuation with shoes started early in life! i my self own over 600 pair...id rather buy shoes than clothes... i look at it this way.. wearing clothes and no shoes is so tacky... but wearing shoes with no clothes is priceless!! lol

























There are fashion quotes throughout my blog... quotes by the most respected designers in the game... enjoy


















“A designer is only as good as the star who wears her clothes.”



Edith Head









Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4